In the few short weeks since Operator Hub launched, there have been many additions to the site’s trove of Kubernetes Operators. They offer services for your Kubernetes cluster ranging from etcd and CockroachDB, to Jaeger Tracing and Dynatrace. Like spring flowers, Operators have popped up from the open source community soil. We wanted to gather up all of our existing Operators Blog coverage and deep-dives into one post, today, in preparation for a significant uptick n the number of available Operators as spring turns into summer.
By the end of the summer, Operatorhub.io should be filled with Operators for all manner of services and enterprise-ready systems. Of course, you’ll be able to read about all those new additions here, where we’ll highlight newcomers along with deeper technical content when available. Before that happens, (and as we all know, software delivery estimation is really hard!) we wanted to round up all of the information we’ve thus far published on Operators to help you get up to speed with what’s already there before the fresh bloom of new software.
- ISV Operators (Video)
- Getting Started with the Couchbase Operator
- Reaching for the Stars with the Ansible Operator
- Using the Redis Enterprise Operator
- Running your Own Database as a Service Using the CurnchyRoll PostgreSQL Operator
- MongoDB Releases its Kubernetes Operator
- State of the Operators Briefing
- How to Explain Operators in Plain English