We’re pleased to announce that OpenShift Online Pro tier clusters are now available in Europe and Asia Pacific. Now OpenShift Online users can purchase Pro tier accounts on these clusters to run applications in these regions. In addition to the two new regions, the Pro plan allows for hosting in North America as well.
OpenShift Online 3 Pro Tier
The OpenShift Pro Tier offers additional resources for professional projects and hosting:
- Always On, Unlimited Usage
- Run your applications in production—24×7
- Additional resources
- 10 Projects
- Memory included (for your apps), with up to 48GiB available
- Terminating Memory included (for builds, deployments, and jobs), with up to 20GiB available
- Up to 100GiB Storage available
- Enhanced features
- Invite Collaborators to Projects
- Support for Custom Domains
- Scheduled Jobs
- More information is available on the pricing page.
Pricing and Availability
Developers can register for a Red Hat OpenShift Online account at https://manage.openshift.com/.
Red Hat OpenShift Online is now available in two offerings:
- Starter: A free service that includes 1GiB of memory, 1GiB terminating memory, and 1GiB storage for individual learning and experimenting.
- Pro: A paid service that adds additional resources starting at $50/month, with additional memory available for $25/month per GiB and additional persistent storage available for $1/month per GiB. The Pro tier is available for purchase in more than 200 countries.