OpenShift Commons Briefing Summary
In this briefing, Snyk’s Liran Tal shows the results of his company’s State of Open Source Security 2019 Report. Liran explains each step of the process, from development, to testing, to deployment, and follows the chains of responsibility across those domains. Who is responsible for the security of container images? Where does security matter the most in a container-based process?
Joining Liran Tal in this discussion, Red Hat’s Brian Gracely and Diane Mueller dive into the report’s finding and explore these questions and more in this OpenShift Commons Briefing.
Join OpenShift Commons for Upcoming OpenShift Commons Briefings
Check out the upcoming events calendar here: https://commons.openshift.org/events.html
Join the Community at the Upcoming OpenShift Commons Gathering in Silicon Valley! March 11th @ The Hyatt Regency in Santa Clara, California
The OpenShift Commons Gathering brings together experts from all over the world to discuss the container technologies, operators, the operator framework, best practices for cloud-native application developers and the open source software projects that underpin the OpenShift ecosystem to help take us all to the next level in cloud-native computing. This next gathering will feature 400+ developers, project leads, cloud architects, DevOps professionals, sysadmins, and cloud-native practitioners coming together to explore the next steps in making container technologies successful and secure at scale.
Confirmed Keynotes and Speakers from Red Hat already include:
- AMA Panel with OpenShift Product Managers and Engineering leads
- Rob Szumski on Kubernetes Operators
- Reza Shafii on Red Hat’s Unified Hybrid Cloud
- Brian “redbeard” Harrington on the State of Serverless on Kubernetes
- Diane Mueller on Cross-Community Collaboration with Upstream
- Future of Linux Cgroups, Container Security, and more..
- Speakers from Google, Facebook, Splunk, Rook.io and Uber