OpenShift Commons Briefing Summary
In this briefing, Twistlock’s John Morello and Red Hat’s Dirk Herrmann gave an in-depth look at the recent NIST Special Publication SP800-190 on Container Security and why it matters if you are deploying containers. They covered best practices for achieving the SP800-190 recommendations on OpenShift.
Access the slides from this briefing: Container Deployment and Security Best Practices NIST 800 190 Briefing
Join the Community at the Upcoming OpenShift Commons Gathering in Seattle! Dec 10th @ Kubecon
We’re also excited to announce that the upcoming OpenShift Commons Gathering will be taking place December 10, 2018 in Seattle, co-located once again with CNCF’s KubeCon & CloudNativeCon. The OpenShift Commons Gathering brings together experts from all over the world to discuss real-world implementations of container technologies, best practices for cloud native application developers and the upstream open source software projects that make up the OpenShift ecosystem.
Confirmed Keynotes and Speakers from Red Hat already include:
- AMA Panel with OpenShift Product Managers and Engineering leads
- Chris Wright on Emerging Technology and Innovation
- Reza Shafii on Red Hat’s Unified Hybrid Cloud
- Clayton Coleman & Mike Barrett on OpenShift 3.x: Features/Functions/Future
- Diane Mueller on Cross-Community Collaboration with Upstream
- Sebastian Pahl on Operator Framework
More speakers and panelists are being added, check out the agenda for updates. Please note: Pre-registration is required. To register, add the OpenShift Commons Gathering as a co-located event during your KubeCon + CloudNativeCon registration.