In this Video
I have been using the OpenShift all-in-one image for my local development for a few weeks now and I took some time today to create a video that will show you how to get up and running. The video introduces the key concepts of the platform that you will need to know in order to be successful as an application developer. Some of the topics I cover are:
- How to start the platform on your local environment
- How to authenticate to the web console
- How to get started by creating a project
- How to use the powerful S2I (Source to Image) capabilities of the platform to build docker based images on the fly from source code
- How to scale your application in seconds
- How to use the command line toolset
If you want to know more details on how to get the all-in-one image running on your machine, refer to this post that explains the process.
Sit back, grab your popcorn and watch the video!