Over at the Enterprisers Project, Kevin Casey has written up a great piece about the state of the Kubernetes job market. Even if you thought this market was growing, you may be surprised to find out just how big it’s become. A few of the stats listed out and explained in this post:
- There are over 12,000 jobs listing “Kubernetes” on GlassDoor.
- There are over 8,000 jobs listing “Kubernetes” on Indeed.
- There are over 16,000 jobs listing “Kubernetes” on LinkedIn!
- The Kubernetes GitHub repository now has over 6,500 unique contributors, and has finally cracked the top ten most popular projects on the site.
- The average Kubernetes job pays $144,648 per year.
Read the full set of stats and facts over at The Enterprisers Project.