Co-located with ODSC/West, this OpenShift Commons Gathering brings together the OpenShift, Kubernetes, Open Data Hub, OpenShift Machine Learning and AIOps SIG and Operator communities for a day-long OpenShift Commons Gathering on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning on October 28th, 2019 at the San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront.
The Bay Area event will focus on enabling Machine Learning and AI workloads on OpenShift, Red Hat’s Kubernetes platform, and will feature guest speakers from across the AI/ML ecosystem as well as key Red Hat AI/ML project leads and data scientists.
Speaker Line Up Announced!
- Keynote: Baking AI Ethics into Your AI Infrastructure Today
- Futurist Daniel Jeffries (Pachyderm)
- Machine-Learning-As-A-Service Platform Deep Dive into OpenDataHub.io
- Sherad Griffin (Red Hat)
- Delivering On-Demand Analytics Environments for Data Scientists on OpenShift
- Brandon Harris and Anirudh Pathe (Discover Financial Services)
- Deploying Deep Learning Workloads with NVIDIA GPUs on OpenShift
- Mehnaz Mahbub (Super Micro) and Mayur Shetty (Red Hat)
- AI/ML and Operators Case Study: Databricks, Azure and Kubernetes
- Azadeh Khojandi (Microsoft)
and that’s just the morning!
In the afternoon, we’ll be hosting another Round Robin of AI/ML Workload Production Case Studies; a panel on “Building Operators for Machine Learning Workloads”, a panel on “The Future and Ethics of AI” and closing the day with the ever popular “Ask-Me-Anything” (AMA) live Q&A session with Red Hat engineers, upstream project leads and data scientists.
The day includes an Evening Reception and Networking Event hosted by members of the OpenShift Commons community.
About OpenShift Commons Gatherings
The OpenShift Commons Gatherings bring together experts from all over the world to discuss container technologies, best practices for cloud native application developers and the open source software projects. These events are designed for optimal peer-to-peer networking as ample time is given for networking with speakers and all the attendees.
To learn more about OpenShift Commons, please visit https://commons.openshift.org and join us soon!
And One More Thing! Take Part in a UX Design Research Workshop!
Co-located at this OpenShift Commons Gathering, the Red Hat UX Research team will be hosting a hands-on OpenShift UX Design workshop that will focus on the OpenShift Console. SO if you are interested in participating reach out soon and request an invite, space is limited to 20 existing OpenShift users. To request an invite email@example.com