OpenShift Commons Gathering in London brings together the OpenShift, Kubernetes, and Operator communities for a day-long OpenShift Commons Gathering on January 29th, 2020 at the IET London: Savoy Place.
The event will feature guest speakers from Worldpay, Public Health England and Asiakastieto.
Speaker line up announced!
- Future Finance Data Innovations with Open Banking and PSD2 – OpenShift Case Study at Asiakastieto by Eero Arvonen (Suomen Asiakastieto)
- OpenShift Hive at Worldpay by Bernd Malmqvist (Worldpay) and Matt Simons (Worldpay)
- State of Operators: Frameworks, Hubs, SDKs and the Road Ahead by Guil Barros (Red Hat)
- OpenShift 4 Release Update and Road Map by Duncan Hardie (Red Hat) and Jan Kleinert (Red Hat)
- OpenShift State of the Union: Unified Hybrid Cloud by Julio Tapia (Red Hat)
- OKD 4 Release Update by Christian Glombek, OKD-WG co-chair (Red Hat)
In the afternoon, closing the day with the ever popular “Ask-Me-Anything” (AMA) live Q&A session with Red Hat engineers, and upstream project leads. The day includes an Evening Reception and Networking Event hosted by members of the OpenShift Commons community.
Sponsor Opportunities Available for OpenShift Commons Gathering London
Want to connect with the community? Sponsoring the OpenShift Commons Gathering is a great way to expand our joint collaboration and get face-to-face interaction with leaders and members of the Kubernetes & OpenShift ecosystem. Sponsorships are selling out quickly but you can review remaining sponsorship opportunities available here.
ABOUT OPENSHIFT COMMONS GATHERINGS
The OpenShift Commons Gatherings bring together experts from all over the world to discuss container technologies, best practices for cloud native application developers and the open source software projects. These events are designed for optimal peer-to-peer networking as ample time is given for networking with speakers and all the attendees.
To learn more about OpenShift Commons, please visit https://commons.openshift.org and join us soon!